12G GECO Competition Slug - Teflon Coated - 250 Rds
(Teflon coated) - Cartridge for the shooting of BDMP & IPSC disciplines with high accuracy and trouble free functioning in all repeating and self-loading shotguns.
DN2317625 - SLUG shot, 12 bore, 28.5g load
Also available in boxes of 10rds for £9.00
CONSTRUCTION COATED COMPETITION SLUG
- Nearly no lead deposits in the barrel thanks to the PTFE (Teflon) coated slug. Consequently minimal air contamination by lead vapours.
- Highly precise slug weighing a mere 26g in total (incl. tail).
- Short transparent case for more capacity in tubular magazines.
- Well dosed powder charge, which ensures safe functioning in automatic weapons on the one hand while causing little recoil on the other.
- The high velocity of 450 m/s (V 2.5) makes leading on moving targets unnecessary.
- Reliable Sinoxid primer.
Sect 1 - You need an FAC to buy this ammunition type.
Special order product - Check Availability