The Delta Titanium 3-24×56 is brand new to the Delta Optical range of optics as was first premiered at the IWA 2014 it is 100% manufactured in the Light Optical Company factory in Japan and features extra low dispersion glass which ensures excellent image quality throughout the entire zoom range. The Delta Titanium 3-24×56 ED is constructed on a one piece 34mm tube and has 100 MOA of internal adjustment making it perfect for long range shooting applications.
The Delta Titanium 3-24×56 ED is equipped with a side knob for adjusting the parallax from 10m to infinity allowing it to be used for all shooting sports and disciplines. Turrets are over size and full lockable, they are also equipped with a ZeroLock mechanism that allows you to set a limit for elevation – usually after zeroing the riflescope at your preffered shooting distance. The ZeroLock allows you to make corrections only in elevation and prevents you from lowering the point of impact below the user defined limit.
The Delta Titanium 3-24×56 ED additionally to all the above advantages the Delta Titanium 3-24×56 is 370mm in length and weights as little as 1045g.
The Reticles within the Delta Titanium 3-24×56 are innovatives reticles have been specifically designed by Delta Optical to allow shooting at even the most distant targets. The HMR-P300 is a second plane reticle that is scaled in metric and with corresponding metric click values on the turrets. 1 click equals 10mm. The HMR.P300 comes with two illuminated dots with variable light intensity.
Delta Titanium 3-24×56 ED OLT IR SFP Features
- Item # DO-2426/2425/2424
- Magnification: 3 – 24x
- Objective Diameter, mm: 56; low dispersion ED glass
- Reticle: HMR.P300/MR.P300/LR.600
- Turrets: Open Locking Turrets
- Illuminated reticle: Yes
- Field of View (degrees): 6.59 – 0.84
- Field of View (m@100m): 11.5 – 1.5
- Exit Pupil, mm: 7.3 – 2.3
- Eye Relief, inch: 3.35 – 3.98
- Eye Relief, mm: 85 – 101
- Water Proof (N2): 0.3 kg/cm3
- Weight, g: 1045
- Length, mm: 375
- One click: 0.1 mil rad (10 mm / 100 m)
- Windage and elevation adjustment range: 100 MOA
- Tube: 1 piece, 34 mm
- Coatings: Fully Multi Coated
- Shock endurance: 1000G/6500J
- Temperature operating range: +71 to -20 deg. C
- Filling gas: Nitrogen
- Diameter of CENTRAL DOT @100metres: at 24x = 5 mm
- Warranty:10 years