FALKE REFLEX SIGHTS
Professional Reflex sight -Red dot hologram - Designed for quick target acquisition with both eyes open - Suited to rifles where targets are moving and at closer ranges -Ideal for AR15`s
Like all FALKE products, FALKE reflex sights are developed and tested by professionals. They have already proven themselves in use many times over. Top marksmen are already using FALKE reflex sights with all calibers, hunting instructors recommend them without reservation and authorities have tested them with the most powerful calibers.
FALKE reflex sights are already being used successfully by German and international security forces.
This reflex sight developed in Germany for the most demanding requirements and maximum performance, even under extreme conditions.
The compact design with integrated, loss-protected Picatinny quick release combines with any firearm to make a perfect unit.
Sealed electronics in an impact-resistant metal housing make it waterproof up to 10 m.
The 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot allows both rapid and accurate shooting.
An automatic on/off switch is coupled to a motion sensor and guarantees an extremely long battery life.
- If a FALKE LE is removed, it will automatically switch into idle mode after 5 minutes
- and will activate immediately when reattached.
- If the FALKE LE is stored away in a safe while still activated, it will shut off completely after two hours.
- When turned back on, the FALKE LE will automatically return to the previously set brightness level.
- The brightness control, including several levels for night vision devices, is carried out using a smart button which can also be operated with gloves.
- The coated LED lens is similar to the sapphire glass used in high-grade Swiss watches. The lens fits flush to the housing for easy cleaning. This makes it easy to wipe away dirt or raindrops in mere factions of a second, even with gloves.
- The patented kill-flash system (included) can dependably be mounted and removed within seconds.
- Fits all Picatinny/Weaver rails
140 moa elevation adjustment